Friday, April 23, 2010

Two Things That Don't Mix


crying & driving.
especially spontaneous freakouts when a song I haven't heard in ages comes on and I suddenly start thinking about you and how in less than 20 days, you're leaving and I'm never going to see you again.
Maybe this is just an act of desperation but I'm miserable more often than I should be.
When I think of how to fix things, all roads lead back to you.
I'm not very good at making hints that aren't completely obvious so I'm sure everyone knows who I'm talking about.
I can't say that I care though.
I don't think feelings like this are meant to be ignored.
If even after months and months, the mere thought of you can bring me to tears...while driving (very, very dangerous by the way).

Oh yeah, it was this song that was playing, by the way...



And this is about the time I broke down....

"what happened to us?
i heard that it's me we should blame.
what happened to us?
why didn't you stop me from turning out this way?
and know that I don't hate you
and know that I don't want to fight you
and know that I'll always love you
but right now I just don't..."

which to bury, us or the hatchet?

No comments: