Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stuck In That Place Between Sleep and Awake.


Actually putting meaning behind my blog title, I think I'm stuck here!
All week I haven't been able to differentiate between being sleep and being awake.
And it is rather true that in this place is where I will always love you
[please note to my last blog post]
After my random breakdown the other day and my eyes not being fully opened all week...it's starting to get to me.

I'm running around looking for somewhere to hide till things start making sense.
It freaks me out further that I can't find a place like that.
Not even my studio's warm embrace has solved the issue.
Although, I will say, I'm very happy with the progress in business I have been making!
I have 3 custom orders lined up right now!
One is almost finished
the other one not even started
and the other one is still far off in planning.

I'm silly for thinking this would be easy
but I could only hope.

I'm going to spend the rest of my evening staring at the TV while listening to music and just mental healthasizing myself.
I'm diggin' the rain a bit.
I hope later on tonight I can make a phone call that will allow me to set my heart back out on my sleeve and provide a sincere apology that is taken for what it's worth.

That Place Between Sleep and Awake.
In reality,
not such a fun place to be.

No comments: