Sunday, April 18, 2010

Allow me to exaggerate a memory or two


The Sunday blahs are at it again. They always get the best of me...nearly every week.
So I'm going to give this a shot. Yet again, another borrowed idea from a fellow blogger.
Maybe a Sunday blog of thing that I absolutely adore.

It's that time of the year again that I start making summer plans with all the people that I love.
Current plans consist of a roadtrip to Nashville with Adam, being in a city at night and observing how beautiful everything looks, going to Pittman's house with Farrah and Adam and hanging out at his swimming pool, probably lots of outdoor time, and an acoustic show or two.
Hopefully, these wonderful plans won't fall through like the plans of the past 2 summers have. I mean, this is the last full summer we all have together for next year, people are going to begin leaving and venturing off into their new lives.

I'm trying to convince Adam to adopt one of these since they are perfectly legal in Tennessee, unlike here.

I promised him I'll take care of it.
And we'll name it Naboo Morrissey Garren (:


Nashville!

My birthday is only a few weeks away!
And it falls on Mother's Day again. It's been awhile (for those who don't know, I was born on Mother's Day 1993)

Basically, I want summer break.
I want time to do stuff I love and not stuff I'm forced to do.
I want to spend time with Adam other than on weekends.
I want to be surrounded with people I actually want to be around.
24 days left...maybe? something like that


Here's to an entirely wasted day!

No comments: