Monday, March 15, 2010

people I would like to know.


"I want people to realize that it is better to starve in the arms of someone you love than to be wealthy but lonely and headed nowhere."
that was from a random Formspring answer that I read from this girl who lives a few hours from me, who I never spoken to, and is just a friend of a friend to me.
It made my day to hear something I've been trying to get across for so long worded so perfectly a simply.

Everything around me in changing.
It seems to do this a lot and I can never put my finger on what it is that is changing.
Myself, I want to change along with the times too.
I want new, interesting people in my life...
I'm going to introduce myself to that girl that I quoted at the beginning of my blog.

I told Joshua that I would single handedly make things better for him
and now, I need to do the same for myself.


Side thought: the concept of pansexuality interests me.
For those who are unaware of what it is, it is described as "a sexual orientation, characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, or sexual desire towards people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex"

No comments: