Friday, March 12, 2010

my mind is filled with useless clutter.


Today was the first time in a super long time that I actually woke up in a horrible mood. Without even walking out of my room, I was already just in a terrible, annoyed mood and knew I'd have to fight the whole day not to kill anyone.
Luckily, it was a half day at school so I got to sit silently and watch a movie through first block (which was actually 3rd block) and then during second block (which was actually 4th block), I just sat with Joshua and Farrah and they allowed me to be in a bad mood
and occasionally just reassured me that everything would be okay and that I didn't need to be in a bad mood - but they didn't mind too much that I just flat out was.

I came home, took a nap, had another nightmare...or is it a daymare?, and am now getting ready to head to Blue Ridge for the evening.
Yeah, I'm happy that my plans ended up working out but my bad mood still hasn't gone away so I'm not sure what the cause of it is now -shrug-

No comments: