Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 30, 2k10 - A day that shall live in confusion


and joy! :D


Let me start off by catching up to with the story.
Sunday night, random anonymous person called me a "bitch" on that dumb formspring thing. Didn't bother me too bad.
Last night, a supposedly different person agreed with other person saying that yeah, I am a bitch and I think I'm better than everyone else.
Okay. Well, that one kind of got to me and I spent part of my day being confused and sad and talking about it to people I rarely ever speak to. So, by the end of the day, I felt better.
Although I'm still confused over the fact that one of my close guy friends got in a physical fight this morning over someone who he believes is behind it although I've never heard of or seen such a person before.

I came home & hated the atmosphere here so I left immediately and went to Grams house. I sat and talked with her for awhile while That 70s Show played in the background and she voiced confusion over the show every so often.
Then I went to the guard meeting & devoured a veggie burger that I'd been craving for weeks. Thank you Kayla's Mom :D!

Ride home - normal.
Home life - normal...well, normal for bad evenings filled with tension in the house.

& then, a friend of mine (who is best friends with my best friend's boyfriend) text me and proclaimed that he liked me out of the blue.
I've only hung out with him a few times but he's one of those people that I just kind of instantly got along with.
"He's a strange boy" in Farrah's exact words. but it's okay cause, I'm a strange girl.
So anyway, after just pointing out that we both think the other one is cool and we like each other, he asked me out.
so to add another random event to my day, I now have a boyfriend! :)

I guess sometimes we need days that are nothing but complete random nonsense.
It makes me feel kinda silly and out of it which is what I wanted anyway.

I have to talk to my parents about that "move on when ready" program again but not tonight.

I'm going to go to sleep. Or read.
And text my boyfriend...that's odd to say right now XD

March 30,2k10.
Most random day I've ever experienced.
& my new anniversary day.

I'm happy, excited, confused, more excited, sleepy, partially delusional, and some more happiness thrown in :]]

No comments: