Saturday, November 21, 2009

second blog in one day...


I typically hate doing this but, hey, when I gotta blog, I gotta blog.


I am a teenager.
I hate when people use that as an excuse for stupidity but I'm currently going to do that.
I don't think things through fully and I forget a lot.
Like making plans and then making plans on top of those plans. I do that..a lot.
And I never mean to. Both of the plans are super important to me, always, I just never put 2 and 2 together and realize I can be in two places at once.
Hmph.

I'm all over the place.
I am a bit reckless with others' feelings something. I think that comes from the fact that I'm not sensitive to some of the things that most other people are.
Hmph (x2)

I apologize. It's just how I am and I don't mean to be.
I'm a bit careless sometimes.

I am ready 2 hours early.
How typical!

No comments: