Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 21, 2009


I didn't have another name for this blog sooo the date will just have to do.
I'm in a list making mood!
Topic of today's list: Things that are currently undergoing change

1. My hair (It's going back to brown ASAP!)

2. School...I really needa kick things up a notch and so far, I'm doing a pretty good job at that

3.Relationship status. I'm single, as everyone knows by now. Which, hey, we didn't even make it to two months but just moving on from that in general is a huge change. When you have a huge crush on someone for nearly 6 months, it's weird to then just stop thinking about them completely. *shrug*

4. musical tastes.

5. anxious-ness! that's not really different at all for me but it's starting to pile up and become almost unbearable! I want something new to drive past every day and new people to hang out with on the weekends.

6. new people/friends. the second half of my number 5 is partially coming true. I'm getting a lot of new friends all at once. New people, specially in great numbers, always makes me dizzy! so many new things come with new people!

hmmm I guess that's about it right now.
just all of this coming at once is like WHOaH! hey there

yep.
my stomach hurts and I have "date" tonight. Not really sure if HE considers a date, that's why I use quotations.
In all honesty, I'm nervous ^-^

No comments: