Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just another feeling sorry for myself blog


I warned you.
It's a lot like the Series of Unfortunate Events books.
I've given you warning in advance and if you continue on to read, it's your own fault.

For the past 3 weeks, I've been told on a daily basis my best isn't good enough.
Be it with color guard,
my sewing,
or just home stuff in general.

I can only convince myself so many times that everyone else is wrong
and what I'm doing is right.
There are only so many times that I can rise above not letting their words put me down.
So I apologize to those who have been around me...
I apologize to those I have freaked out on for no good reason.

I just am not taking criticism too well lately; not even constructive criticism.
I'm not asking for a pat on the back and for people to be around the bush with me.
I'm just saying and justifying why I feel like I do recently.

Yeahh I'm just feeling sorry for myself
and will hopefully soon perk up and get over it (I always do. This time is no different)

Maybe I should see this as a drive to work even harder.
I'm just exhausted though...I have nothing left to give.
Maybe it's about time my body finds some stored up energy hidden somewhere.

I think I lost my point.

No comments: