Friday, August 14, 2009

Is some(thing)getting the best, the best, the best of you?


Sadly, negativity has.
And that's not me.
Not even close.
Every aspect of me has suffered because of negativity overtaking me.

But not anymore.

I'm doing an ole fashioned throwdown
and kicking all the bad stuff out of my life and locking the door.

I chose to go out on these limbs
and I took the risk of carelessly bouncing around on them...
till one day, they just broke.
But that's not going to prevent me from bounding up the tree all over again!
:]

Bye negativity.
Bye negative people.
My mind is reopening. Beyond Blairsville, beyond nit-picky little insignificant problems, beyond silly people who feel bad about themselves and try to make me feel the same.

Goodbye to the previous month me.
You were just yet another bump in the road.

No comments: