Friday, January 1, 2010

C:


So first off, I'd like to welcome 2010 into my life with open arms!
I realized this is my last full year at home.
Fall of 2011, I'm off to the dorm-life with, hopefully, my two amazing friends!
(Carls and Stephuhknee)

so far, I always says 2007 is the greatest year of my life.
Warped Tour
Local shows every weekend
Fun World every Friday night
Constantly meeting new people
Really no real care in the entire world
*sigh*
It was just 'mazing!
However, 2007 was officially 3 years ago...it's time I get a new favorite year
and well, 2010 seems like a good one to make my new favorite!
So, come, make plans with me, be silly with me, inspire me, fall in love with me, WHATEVER :D
let's just make it grand and pack so much into it, we forget half of it :P

Oh, for some reason, it was a big deal to me what the first song I listened to in 2010. I put my Ipod on shuffle and the song that came on first was April 18, 2008 by imadethismistake.
HOORAY! *clap* *applause*

oh (x2) this is my current favorite quote:
"Girls are like apples...the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree."

This is for you to dance to C:


Ruki, the lead singer of that band, is the current holder of my heart C:
just sayinn'

IT'S OVER
I haven't watched Teen Girl Squad in forever

No comments: