Friday, January 8, 2010

certified people watcher.


I adore people.
Maybe not so much the trashy, common people I've become accustomed to that seem to flourish Blairsville.
But the people who live in run down city apartments or don't really have a place to call their own - the type of people who are actually living and have nothing handed to them.
the ones who manage to make ends meet with mere happiness being alive and the excitement of the unknown.
Those are the type of people I adore.
People with minds and brains unlike most.
And I would give anything for my mind to work like theirs...if any for a little while.

I want to be able to construct beautiful sentences and metaphors with just opening of my mouth.
Have everyone sitting on the edge of their seats just waiting for what my next move is going to be.
Maybe it doesn't come as easily for them either but they make it look so easy I could explode with envy.




"Please contact me IMMEDIATELY if you are.....between the ages of 19-24, also between 6 foot and 6-2 inches with tangled black hair and European mannerisms. long black shoes, maybe some facial hair, piercing eyes, artistic mind, self supporting, retro mother f*** who just wants to fall in love.....ehem....
Please contact me.... at 1-800 you have my heart "

--From a random boy on Lookbook.
For some reason, I just found that little tid bit more interesting than I possibly should of C:

No comments: