Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm in love and always will be


Dido did a really amazing job at creating a song that has constantly been stuck in my head since I was little.
White Flag pops into my head at the strangest times and then hangs out in there for weeks on end.


side note, I have another letter to no-name! ^-^
it's not supposed to sound sad - just hopeful
These letters to no-name really help me get things off my chest.


Dear no-name,
the problem with you being so dang amazing and lovable and great is that everyone thinks you're so dang amazing and lovable and great.
You say I'm the most amazing and the best girl you've ever met
but,without any REAL assurance (and already having my trust thrown in my face once before), I have very little faith in your words sometimes.
In fact, I have very little faith in my own words. The fact that I've gotten so comfortable with handing my heart to you on a daily basis...I really don't even know how to stop now.
I talk about my future plans with you like they've already happened. Silly promises that have lasted for 4 years thus far.
I only have about 5 more months until I find out if you're sincere about your promises or if you're just another sweet talker.
Please, prove to me that 4 year old promises mean as much to you as they do to me
:]

1 comment:

hillaryelise said...

This song means so much to me. It's my ultimate unrequited love theme song.
I really hope you can be contented with this situation soon cause you're wonderful and deserve it.