Sunday, January 24, 2010

you're such a sucker for sweet talker.


I'm well aware that most boys/people make fun of girls for watching the cliche love stories and then wanting to transform their entire lives into that perfect story.
I used to be one of those people to make fun of girls like that
but...
now, deep down, I can't help but think that that is something I actually deserve and I should really stop settling.



I also realized that I cannot watch The Notebook. All that plays through my mind the whole time is
"hey, let's reenact that one scene from the notebook"
"I have no idea what you're talking about...I've never seen it"
"the one where it's raining and the boy spins the girl around and tells her how much he loves her"
I tried to watch The Notebook tonight since there wasn't anything on TV.
but I turned it off and dragged myself in here to write this.

No comments: