Monday, September 21, 2009

My Dearest Sun,


How have you been lately?
I haven't heard from you in several days and I'm beginning to worry I'll never see you again. You have a terrible habit of running off without a single warning or set date of when you might return.
I don't think you realize how much I need you and miss you. It's hard to be with you 12 hours a day for weeks on end and then have you just vanish into thin air whenever you feel it appropriate.
I lose my spunk when your absence takes place. I just mope around from place to place like an empty shell of a person.
Rain does me no good. It just ruins my favorite shoes and undoes 30 minutes of hair prep in 2 seconds.
No one can replace you, Sun.
I need you to come back as soon as you can!
Please, at least give me some word on when I might see you again so I have something to hold onto.

Sincerely Yours,
Bri


:]


No comments: