Saturday, September 26, 2009

Maybe this will get the point across.


I don't care who you are, what you believe in, if you agree with my morals,
what your past has consisted of, if you like the same music as me, or whatever else you could possibly think of.

I choose my friends/boyfriend because of what we have in common.
No matter what it may be
if being around you makes me happy, I'm hooked.

Be yourself!
I don't want to date or be friends with me. Diversity in the friend group is what keeps everything interesting.

Just whatever you do,
do not lie to me.
I cannot handle any more lies that I have to then find out the truth from other people. I don't know who to believe anymore. I don't know who actually has my back and who is just temporarily along for the ride.
Currently, I don't feel like I can trust anyone. And for those who know me very well, know that I'm usually open about everything because I have a lot of trust in EVERYONE.

Do not lie to me.
Don't lie to me.
Be honest with me.
Don't be fake.
Please, do not lie to me.
Please Please Please
Do. Not. Lie. To. Me.

I'm officially closing up to anyone I find has lied to me. I won't kick them out of my life completely (although it might be in my best interest)
but you most definitely will not get more than a "what's up?" from me.
I'm SOOOOOO sick of "he said, she said, that you did, but now you say you didn't. Are you saying that he is lying about what she said you said?"
Screw it.
I hate it, I'm over it.
Just stop. Please.

BE REAL WITH ME

No comments: