Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thoughts floating around my noggin

- I really wonder what it'd be like to be on the receiving end of the words "you're everything I've been searching for"
It'd be nice to just know that people are still looking for other people. I don't know if that makes sense but it does in my mind.
I think I've been listening to too much mewithoutYou.
- I've been flirting with the idea of getting a sunflower tattooed on the top of my foot. Yes, I'm aware it would hurt. Thanks for your input in advance.
- I think it'd be nice to stop trying to impress people. Of course, still be nice to everyone but just stop going out of my way to make everyone like me.
- Try some new things. Be a bit more reckless and open to new adventures than I have been in the past
- I need some super major change!!!!!!!
- I need to find something that'd be nice to change in my life
- If I had a hedgehog and snail silly band, I'd be super happy. I just got my strawberry one and it has yet to leave my wrist....I wonder if they have a sunflower band.
- I want to become an active part of a lot more art related organizations.
- I want to start having a bit more confidence in my artwork and actually start submitting it to places. First step: Wonderroot Open Submission Gallery.
- I need to meditate more
- Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. I need more of it.
-Tea. Tea. Tea. I need more of it.
- Time. Time. Time. I need more of it.
- I also wanna keep up with my twitter more.
- I REALLY need to work on Starship stuff. It always takes a backseat once school starts and I really miss it.
- 8 months till I'm 18!
- I really want a fancy Sherlock Holmes pipe. Not to actually smoke or anything but just to carry around. I think it'd be a nice additional to any outfit.
- I need to start taking better care of my body all around
- Calm down and stop putting so much on my plate at once

No comments: