Thursday, August 5, 2010

you eat the wolves or they'll eat you

Honestly, not much has changed since my last blog post.
I got my Ipod back today (I'm not sure if I ever reported it missing to the blog world but my friend Cody had it from where I accidentally left it in his car from Sunday)
so now I'm blocking out the world for the evening and enjoying the thunderstorm and my music.

As I was laying on my parents' bed watching the storm, I remembered something I thought up a long while ago and have yet to get the opportunity to go through with.
So I'm making it my goal to get it in sometime next week, before schools starts.
I want to have a "favorite" day.
wear my favorite outfit, listen to my favorite band, hang out with my favorite people, go to my favorite places, eat my favorite things, etc.
I think it'd be really nice! Although I don't like the idea of putting that much pressure on a day because if something went wrong, I'd be devastated. Haha
Oh well.

It's going to happen and it's going to be grand.
I'll post pictures and tell you stories of how my day went after it happens!
Excitement is bulding ^-^

No comments: