Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Things Are Looking Up! & Down...And All Around.


So for starters, I have a little over a week until my senior year starts!
I'm excited and more than ready to get this over with.
Everyone is talking about how scared they are and how they wish they could go back to freshman year more than anything...I guess I just don't see it.
I'm ready for this high school chapter of my life to be over with and start onto something new.
Reality kicking in.
It's rather insane to think about. That I won't have the hallways of the high school directing me which way to turn anymore.
And yes, I guess I will admit that I am rather scared myself but excitement definitely overplays my fear.
I hope I can call California my home this time next year. I hope I can call myself a student of the biggest private art schools in America. I hope...that life is as amazing as I imagine it to be!

But for now,
I'm not minding Blairsville too much. Although several people who meant the world to me have recently walked out, new people have come in already to fill their gaps.
And I'm starting to feel the freedom of almost being a legal adult. Like being allowed to travel to the Scream It Like You Mean It show with my friend and get home at 2:30am.
It's nice to finally be making my own decisions and feel myself growing into becoming my own person.

I still have guard/band camp for 3 more days and then I'll be done with that...FOREVER!
-applause-
This season is going to be pretty awesome and I'm diggin' being an officer and all that good jazz.

Oh I'm also venturing back into my hardcore music liking stage.
I haven't been into this stuff since like 8th grade so listening to it makes me rather nostalgic.

My train of thought just flew off the tracks.
So I suppose this is where I end my blog and go get some food.
I've been craving bananas all day.

No comments: