Saturday, February 27, 2010

let's just all live for right now


Because right now, I'm completely unsure of what it is I want
but I can feel, in the pit of my stomach, that there is something I am missing.

Right now, I am also completely overwhelmed.
School work has, yet again, taken me over.
I know I've complained about this before but then things settled down and now it's back with a vengeance.
Even if the thing that I feel as though I'm missing was to walk up and slap me in the face, I'm sure I'd be too busy to notice it.

Right now, I am completely broke.
But I'm hopefully starting a new job tomorrow that will help me rake in some money.
For a little while at least.
Otherwise, I'm going to be walking to school...

Right now, I feel myself falling over someone no one agrees with
and I myself know is probably not the greatest guy I could associate myself with.
But the in the same pit of my stomach that makes me feel like I'm missing something, it has also made me see something amazing about that kid.

Right now, I can't walk by a mirror without smiling at myself.
I know it's very shallow for the mere color of my hair to determine how I feel about myself but right now, I couldn't care less. I feel beautiful again and it's a very nice self esteem boost.

Right now, as I'm re-reading The Perks of Being A Wallflower, I'm committing to memory the little sayings that I enjoy. I think I might add a quote from that novel to the list of possible someday tattoos.

Right now, I am very sleepy and at peace with everything. This past week I've been working towards smiling at the two enemies I've managed to create. I am not a fan of the negativity I feel toward those people and I am working on ridding of it.

Right now, I am listening to Imogen Heap and hopefully so will you.

No comments: