Friday, February 19, 2010

it's been one of those weeks


I was out of my groove all week...
I'm just going to blame the snow days for throwing my mind and schedule all out of proportion
and making me feel like poo.
Let's blame the cold weather too cause today, it was slightly warmer and I felt goooood!
At least until I slipped in some left over ice, got it in my shoe, and my cold feet made the rest of me cold.

I've just been in one of those hoodie and comfty pants moods all day.
I want a really good movie, a fire, and to cuddle up with someone I like a whole lot.
That's all I really want right now
(:

ohhh well.
The end of the week is almost upon us!
The dawning of a new day is almost upon us!

This blog was originally going to be longer
but I'm having a kick-butt conversation with this partial stranger
soooo I'm going to go back to that.
Ta-Ta!

No comments: