Tuesday, December 8, 2009

that's what you get...


when you let your heart win.
WHOoOAAHHHH!

*clears throat*
I don't like Paramore at all, actually.

anyway...back to my point.
that's what I get for being a pessimist.
I got myself all completely worked up over worrying about how much trouble I'd be in over my car.
Turns out, reality agreed with the way I wanted things to work out in my mind!

I got a "I hope you learned your lesson"
which OHHHMAN did I!
The worry and bother of knowing that my baby car is scratched up is more depressing than any punishment I could be given.
I have to fork out the money for the repair buuuut that is completely understandable and I don't mind that at all.

ORDER THINGS FROM ICHIGO TO FUND REPAIRMENT ON MY CAR :P!
I'm only partially joking


:]]

No comments: