Sunday, December 27, 2009

I've said it before and I'll say it again


I'm no longer sure of my blog posts because I've posted soooo many over the past 2 years, I don't know what I've addressed or what I've accomplished or even if I've used a title before.
Hmph.

But whether I've said it before or not,
I am happy! I'm always happy!
but I tend to feed off the energy of those around me a bit too much so lately, I've been very drained and easily annoyed.
Dislike.
Whenever I'm alone, my mood enhances by like 20 points..but I hate being alone.

Negativity needs to pack its bags and get far far away from me.
I'm so terribly sick of it.



side note: I've been obsessing over girl singers lately
and been fantasizing about possibly taking up singing again.
Now, all I need is a band to back me up. Hahhh
Whatever. ^-^

No comments: