Monday, March 17, 2008

Today was lame




I was pretty bummed out through the most of today.
I hate bad moods.
If you know me at all, you know bad moods aren't my thing.

I got my hair cut Saturday and due to lack of wanting to wake up this morning,
I didn't get a chance to fix it properly.
Being the teenage girl that I am, this caused me to be pissy all day today.
Apologies.

There is also several other things that
angered me today.
But I don't know how to address such things without sounding like a total
moron/jerk/homophobic.
None of which I am, thanks XD

Apparently,
I'm going to Florida soon.

I am really sick of people being mean for no apparent reason.
I don't care if you don't want to be bff's with someone,
at least be civil to them when they need help.
You're only making yourself look bad in the long run.

Bubblegum Octopus is good.
I need a job.
I'm going to have to wake up earlier then usual tomorrow.
I miss my hair.
I cannot wait till warm time comes around.
Screaming techno is just overall intriguing


Yep.
Peace out

No comments: