Monday, March 31, 2008

After the incident today in band


Sorry folks,
maybe I'm just slow...but I did not see what the big deal in Heather's blog was all about.
But, it made me think about something.

I contradict myself a lot.
Not on purpose, of course, and definitely not to impress someone.
Sorry Mrs. Krieger, I probably used my commas wrong there.
Anyway, back to my point.
I contradict myself when I learn something new or just take the time out to think about what I just said. Something I may have said 5 minutes ago probably sounds incredibly stupid to me now.
When people point out a different way of looking at things, I may change my opinion.
It doesn't mean I'm contradicting myself, I'm just looking at things through a different perspective and I happen to like it better.

Trust me, I'm not getting in the middle of anything.
I'm writing this to make sense in my own mind...as always.
Yes, there is probably something I missed in what you guys were talking about earlier.
You guys = Stephanie, Richard, and Heather.

I just wanted to post this so that maybe someone can point out a flaw in my ways of thinking.
HEY! I may even look at it through your eyes and change my opinion.
Hah.
I made a joke XD get it? get it? get it?

Kay.
I've got math homework

1 comment:

sb said...

hey brii!

it's pretty cool you have a blog =D
now i can add you to a list!

i'll give you a ride =)