Sunday, March 23, 2008

I don't even know the point of this


It's midnight on Easter. Well...I guess now it's Monday.
Or close to.
Whatever.
Tonight is really weird.
I don't know what it is about it. Seems like a perfectly normal day, of course.
I don't know if others get this way or if I'm just insane.
Either way, I'm using my blog to discuss yet another only-important-to-me topic.

My family came over, today being Easter and all.
We pretty much sat around and ate far too much.
Pretty much, we eat till we feel our hearts will give out
then we drink tea.
It's a tradition. I don't know why.
After we ate,
we sat around and played Are You Smarter Then a 5th Grader?
Apparently, being rednecks is also a tradition.
You'll be happy to know, my mom and I are the only ones in my family that are, in fact, smarter then a 5th grader.

I'm listening to Kylewilliam. AKA Imadethismistake.
But I liked him better when it was just Kylewilliam.
He's been my favorite since 8th grade.
Oh hey, that wasn't too long ago.
I don't care.

I totally forgot where I was going with this blog.

It's midnight.
I have school tomorrow.
I should be asleep right now.
Apparently, it's supposed to snow soon.
I WANT A PUG! I found the perfect one today. But she's $300 and 429.4 miles away.
-sigh-

Dakora sent me the really old Imadethismistake song.
I'm going to go listen to it about 12 times and then go to sleep.
Say hi to me tomorrow =]

1 comment:

Dakota Floyd said...

Dakora would be a good name for a bad band.