Monday, March 3, 2008

It's cool, we can still be friends

It's so strange how quickly our feelings towards people change.
One minute you can completely despise someone and then one slightly intelligent conversation later, you remember why you liked them so much in the first place.

Well at least that's how I am.

Like someone I haven't talked to in forever and I see to be a complete waste a space. Well, yeah, I am completely gullible...but I'm convinced that truly are trying to get better now.
Wow....
How many times have I said that in life? And every time it's been about the same person.
Hmmm now that I think of it, maybe this is just a phase they will grow out of and go right back to their old ways.

Naw.

That's not my way of thinking. I believe in people and I believe that people can change.
Why do I contradict myself?
oh well this is more or less just a train of thought then an actual opinion.

I truly do have faith in a lot of people though and I don't think people would go out of their way to make me think they are something they aren't.
I don't know.


Tonight is insane.

I'm Atheist
so I found this interesting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v="zDHJ4ztnldQ
Feel free to watch it if you want.
But please keep in mind I'm not forcing my beliefs onto you....I found this interesting.
You, believe in what you want to.

I'm done for the night.

No comments: