Monday, March 10, 2008

Prepare for the greatest summer ever!!



Trust me, I'm already prepared.
I've already made sooo many plans with people!
On my computer, which I don't have right now, I've made a to-do list of everything I want to do this summer.
I refuse to be bored once school lets out.
I just really hope my plans don't all fall through.

Summer 2008:
-Attend my 2nd Warped Tour with Stephanie, Bonnie, Farrah, and whoever else wants to chill with us.
-Dye my hair blonde with lime green blotches....or something involving those colors.
-Learn to skateboard
-Have a hippie day and protest for a cause.
-HOPEFULLY go see Enter Shikari and Brokencyde [if they ever get over here]
-Re-do my room
-Have/go to a rave
-Go camping

Uhmmm I have a bunch of other stuff planned, but like I said my to-do list is on the computer in which blew up.
Feel free to make plans with me =]

Now, off to completely conform the man...or woman in this case, and do some homework.
WOOOOT!
Only not.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

LET'S GO TO SIXFLAGS OVER GEORGIA !!!!