Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 1 of Cleansing; Day 4 of Starship Revamped


For starters, Happy Canada Day! [:

I love you, Canada!


I'm using July as a cleansing month.
I'm going to recenter myself around my religion and do my best to get back to my peaceful mind.
I'm also going to try to cut out soda and icky-for-you foods [which will be hard thanks to July 4th, guard camp, and low funds]
So I guess I'll be using my blog to monitor my success through that!
I have a really hard time sticking to my healthy food choices since no one else in my house is and I don't want to have to ask for special food all the time.

Oh and Starship Revamped
is my other goal that I'm doing right now. For a week [well, it's actually over a week but..whatever.]
I'm going to make at least one new piece for my Starship store every day.
Just to get back in the rhythm of everything.
Today I failed though because I was cutting the grass, giving Strawberry a bath, and am leaving to go to Farrah's house with Pittman and Cody for a movie night
:]
so I would say that missing Day 4 is totally worth it!
I'll get back to it tomorrow. I promise.

I've been having really strange dreams that have all consisted for looking for someone.
It's been like a connected story every night and my mind just picks up right where I left off from the night before. It's weird.
I just go to all these strange places and see all these strange people and go "have you seen...."
and they either shout at me, invite me over for dinner, or point somewhere in the distance.
I haven't heard who I'm looking for yet. It always just cuts off.
-shrug-
I don't know. I'm not complaining. But I sure hope I find whoever it is I'm looking for soon! They might be in danger

I need to go cut layers back into my hair and get ready to go.
blahh clock, stop moving so fast!

No comments: