Monday, June 28, 2010

You are my sunshine


My original intentions for this blog wasn't too cheery.
My day consisted of collecting my thoughts of how upset I felt and how I was going to convey them in yet another whiney blog.
Luckily though, I feel less craptastic now by taking measures into my own hands.

Now, rather than complaining, I'm going to give you a story for starters.
The other day, my mom was showing me her charm bracelet. It has charms on it from her teenage year boyfriends and places she's traveled and lots of other cool stuff.
I felt a bit 1-upped since all I have from boys I've liked in my teenage years is a a not-so-heart-felt "love" letter and a silly band shaped like a cow. And I have almost nothing from my travels except digital pictures I've entrusted Myspace with.
So what did I do?
Why, I bought a charm bracelet of course! [technically, at the time of writing this blog, I haven't decided on which one I want to buy yet but I have it narrowed down to a few]
but it'll probably be this awesome $6 one


I am pretty excited to get started!
So if anyone out there happens to see any cheap, cute charms that they want to give me for my bracelet, I'll be so super happy. Of course, I'd like them to relate to me or you or some inside joke between us.
Something with nice memories [:

I'm already drooling over all of her charms!

No comments: