Monday, June 7, 2010

Take a step back, take a look at one another


Today, I was given my dream bike :D!
I haven't come up with a name for her yet that completely captures how amazing she is.
She's about a 1960 Sears & Roebuck 3 Speed. (my Dad thinks she's from around that time, not sure. But I do know she's a Sears).
I already love her!
Even if I did already crash and hurt my leg a bit...no major damage.

I need to stop thinking about Starship.
Cause currently, I've gotten myself in a pickle where I have no fresh ideas
and are feeling the need to force myself to make things.
And as my friend said "you're going to hate what you make and have no passion behind it"
not exact words but close enough.

So my solution.
Focus this week's attention on Summerfest and relaxing the creative part of my mind.
Then come back next week, and start kicking some serious butt (:
eerr the week after that. Depending how long I'm in creative rehab.

Speaking of pickles

No comments: