Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where is my mind?


Happy Birthday Dalai Lama :D!
I'm a day late and I apologize. I had it marked on my calendar but I didn't really have much to blog about yesterday so please accept this belated birthday wish.

My cleansing month and Starship Revamped Week are both going super well!
Tomorrow is supposed to be the last day of Revamped Week but I think I may keep it going for a little while longer because I missed a few days due to the holiday weekend.

for the first time all week, I officially feel really good.
I'm a peace with my mind finally.
I've been meditating almost every night and trying to teach myself new self discipline.
My hardest task is walking to the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water over a soda or resisting the box of lovely donuts on the counter.
But I'm learning to break those habits.

In other news, I don't know where this girl got the poncho from but I'd love to remake it.

I'm pretty sure I'd live in that thing [:
it's sooo cute! ya know, in kind of a pillaging villages kind of way.

So yeahh.
I didn't have much to blog about today.
Other than that I feel awesome and both of my projects are going well!

Farrah's birthday is this Friday :D
She'll finally be joining me in the glorious age of seventeen!
I can't wait to surprise her with the gift I got for her like 4 months ago.

No comments: