Monday, October 19, 2009

WHOAH! what's happening?


what has been going on?
this path I've chosen is far from what I thought it would be.

I always lose track of myself on occasion.

I know it sounds silly, but sometimes the wreckless underlay of myself tends to bubble to the surface. I get that side of me from my dad & it's kinda hard to keep that part under control sometimes.
I love my dad, of course
but I don't want to become him.

This calls for a re-evaluation. I hate these times. When I realize I've been a total douchebag for about a month and then have to go back and fix everything.
I do this at least 3 times a year. every year
when shall I learn?

probably never.

like to keep ya on your toes, home slice

I am ridiculously optimistic tonight :D!
I FINALLY HAVE TIME FOR MY SEWING AGAIN!
I had a honey tea and sewing night...nothing pleases me more, I swear. Haha!

Oh and Happy Birthday, boyfriendRoachboy :D!
It's officially illegal for me to be dating you. But hey, I'm willing to take that risk for you.

OH! OH! (x2)
The Mirror, The Portrait are playing an in-store performance at Hot Topic sometime next week. I'm pretty sure I'm 30 times more excited than the band at the moment.
*shrug*

I'm off to frolic around and eventually write my summary for world history.

No comments: