Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You change your mind more than an alcoholic drinks


Yes yes, I knew that already.
And I'm pretty sure everyone knew that.

I forgive too easily.
I get mad too easily.
I'm sure it's a natural teenage thing,
most just don't like to admit it and then just go into
that stupid teenage depression
and are perfectly content there.
but that's very besides the point


"so hey Bri, what's this blog about?!"
Well boys and girls, I'll tell you!
Why it's about my ex boyfriend!
Not Don -- the one before him.
I darest not speak his name for the sudden *gasp* taken
by the world will leave a shortage of oxygen and we shall all perish.
XD
what in the heck am I talking about?
NO CLUE!
but it's fun :]

Anyway,
this morning I spent 2 hours texting "that one boy"
it was really strange, but really nice none the less.
Everyone knows we've had more ups and downs than Jack and Jill
and we've come close to slitting each other's throats
because we absolutely couldn't stand each other.
Truth.
And I'm not suddenly going to pretend to be oblivious
to all the horrible things we spit back at each other.
No no no.
But hey, like I said, I forgive. I forgive everyone
if their apology is sincere.

Possibly a bad trait to have
but it is a trait I have and I'm cool with that.

Anyway,
"that boy" and I are cool now.
We suck at being a couple so, of course, we're never going back to that.
But he's my friend and I'm his friend.
That's the way things are staying. All those feelings of "love" and jealousy
have subsided and we can now just talk to each other with clear minds.

I haven't told anyone this directly
nor do I plan to.
I know you don't agree with me
and are probably like "Bri....you're dumb" (in the minorest of cases).
But I can't please you guys.
Having Timmy as my friend makes me happy.
We'll never be as close as we were before.
I just need to have him there. He was a super importance to me
for nearly 9 months and I can't let that go.

That is all.
I'm sorry if you don't agree with me but this is something I'm doing for myself.
Don't think I've forgotten everything that has gone down between him and me.
He's my friend, he makes me happy, he gets my stupid rambling, and he's back in my life and it's staying that way.

I don't forget, just forgive.

No comments: