Friday, May 29, 2009

Naw that's okay...I'll be under my rock


Voluntarily.
I'm being antisocial these days.
I don't really mind. I mean, summer vacation...
I'm at home all day by myself, now is a good time to decide to
want some time to myself.

However,
I did get a volunteer job
with Carley at an animal shelter
the other day.
But Carley I don't mind being around; and animals
don't really count as forcing me to be social.

I just want to sit around
with Farrah and Steph.
Which is what I spent my day doing yesterday; well, with Farrah.


I don't know...I've found that I don't care about
everyone's crappy days.
I don't want to give advice to people as to why a boy doesn't like them
or help raise their self security.
There's a select few, of course, who I don't mind helping.
I just...ugh. I don't even know.


I think I'm just going to work my butt off on Starship
and help out at the animal shelter
and drive to Farrah's house on a weekly basis.
Everything else, will get better once I'm over this antisocial phase I've put myself in.

I'm not complaining.
I'm happy! Don't get me wrong ^-^!
I guess I just need some selfish time
and focus on myself.

*shrug*
see? I can't even think straight anymore

No comments: