Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer is good for writing blogs.


This is a blog of my life updates. Nothing too interesting XD

Yesterday, I finished The Count of Monte Cristo for Mrs. Bachelor's class. Wow. That book was seriously amazing! A few times I was confused beyond belief (I'll admit that) but the ending paid off for all that. I really enjoyed that book :D

With that out of the way, I have time to focus on my
indie clothing line I'm attempting to get started.

I've grown a lot this summer. Not height wise, of course; but most definitely mentally. I've had a lot of time to sit back and look into new ideas and lifestyles that most of us never get that chance to learn about.
I've taken on Buddhism. It's a lot to learn about and I've come no where learning everything in the 2 months I've been studying it. I'm pretty sure you can consider me Buddhist now though. It's the only religion I've agreed full terms with.

I've been studying the world of decora (aka Harajuku). For those of you not familiar with what that is, it's a fashion trend that is common in Tokyo. Boys and girls in their teens basically dress up...wait. It looks like this.
Yep yep. I've known about it for about a year buut I find it rather cool.

I doubt anyone is going to bother reading this.
and I'm tired of typing and while looking for that Harajuku picture I completely lost my train of thought.

I only have one more week left of summer. Then I have guard camp till school starts.
9am-9pm for two straight weeks.
Basic guard training 20-24 9am-4pm
ugh.
I'm totally prepared :]

1 comment:

heather. said...

Well, I read your blog.

I think it's very cool that you are looking into diversifying your lifestyle, unlike most other peole (myself included) that have contented themselves with being an average American teenager that does average American teenager things.

I've always liked Harajuku-type fashion, but I know I could never pull that off, but YOU can do anything.

you are awesome. I love ya!