Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm tired of people....

Yeah..that basically sums up
everything this post is going to contain.
Almost everyone I have ever met have disappointed me in some way.
Aside from a certain few, and they should be able to tell who they are.
Whether someone I knew got into drugs, completely let themselves go, lost all self respect, haven't been the best of friend (not just to me, to anyone), etc. almost EVERYONE has let me down.

I'm tired of it!!

I guess what set me off what my ex and one of my friends.
To my knowledge, today was the first day my friend has ever done drugs...although I could be wrong. She ended up getting caught with them and blah blah blah all of that. She skipped school the other day and ever since she's been dating a new boy, she seems to of lost respect for herself.
I love her and I'm not considering this talking behind her back.
She knows I'm disappointed and I'm not really complaing, I'm more or less just concerned.

As for my ex, well everyone pretty much knows that story.
I wasted a year of my life on him.
Back when I knew him, he was the greatest boy in the world in my opinion.
Sure he's always had some problems and we fought all the time, but I still "loved" him. And he's the only boy I'm willing to use the word "love" for.
He was cute, sweet (to me at least), called me all the time, went out of his way to see me (usually), and I was completely head-over-heels for the boy.
Now, I can't even carry on a decent conversation with him.
He's into drugs and sex. He has no respect for himself (in my opinion, anyway) and he sells himself short all of the time!
I know how great of a guy he is capable of being, he just choses to be the way he is.
I really do miss what we used to have.

I HATE how gullible my generation is.
Boy : I love you
Girl : Kay; let's have sex since you love me!
Boy : -leaves next day-
XD
dumb story, but you get the point.

GET SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

I'm currently completely happy with my life.
My best friend is amazing and I have the most awesome boyfriend ever
but you know, it's hard to forget someone that you spent a year caring about and people that you care about in general.

That's all.
=]

2 comments:

Dakota Floyd said...

Yay for being let down.


...Or not.

Being a terrible human being sucks.

That is all.

Bonnie said...

dido