Sunday, January 4, 2009

I think I'm partially retarded.


I get so caught up in my own mind, I sometimes don't realize what's going on in the real world.
I don't know.
I'm in way over my head right now.
I have so much planned for Starship and I can't do it by myself...
I can but it'd be so much easier if Farrah helped out with her part =/

I can get it done
buuut I'm having to teach myself
over and over again
my priorities.

FAMILY AND FAMILY RELATED STUFF
SCHOOL
FRIENDS
CLOTHING LINE

Being home for two weeks straight
has made me lose interest in family, school, and friends.
Sooo I've been terribly unbalanced
and now I just feel really really strange.

I'll get re-balanced
starting tomorrow :]
Since it's school day tomorrow! I'm happy for going back to school!
There isn't enough to do at my house to keep me
occupied for two weeks.

I just needed
to write
and reassure myself
I'm not crazy.

No comments: