Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ohh December!


So December comes at a good time.
New week, new month!!
It's like a fresh start :]

Cept kind of not.
EOCTs for my classes are coming FAST!
I still have a really low grade in pottery
and I need to work on that.
L-A-M-E!

I'm going to kick it into high gear in the next month.
Studying like crazy, getting all my gifts together for all my friends,
and trying to think of something cool.

I realized I haven't done anything TOO terribly memorable for 2008.
So in the last month, I want to make it an amazing month!
I'm going to blog a lot so I can remember all that is going on
and keep my head screwed on tight.
I don't want to lose sight of things that are really important.
Like family, school, and my career.
2k9 is coming up WAY to fast.
much much too fast!

Well!
Off to go take some practice tests
and text Rob-E about going into pottery early with me tomorrow.
Hahh I love him XD

No comments: