Saturday, September 13, 2008

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.


I never thought that line could ever actually apply to something; at the moment, it most certainly fits.

I finally met this amazing guy. I know, I know, I ALWAYS talk about finding "the most amazing guy ever" buuut I have to find a flaw in this one. Just looking at him gives me butterflies. He's amazing. He's cute, goes to my school, not into drugs or sex, is funny, cute acting as well, and he can sing well.
He makes me incredibly happy!!!
The best of times.

My grandmother got admitted to the hospital yesterday afternoon due to panic attacks. The hospital kept her overnight and said she could come home today. Apparently, she has some sort of eternal bleeding and has to stay till at LEAST Monday to get tests and stuff done. She's really weak and her blood isn't holding iron very well. I went to see her today; she doesn't look that bad but I'm still incredibly worried. People with plans cannot die. We're going to Pigeon Forge in October and to a Scottish concert in late September and in 7 months we are planning to go to Toronto for a few weeks. Grams has too much going on to be sick. She HAS to get better, I just know it.
The worst of times.

I want to be happy to the fullest extent of happy, but I cannot. I want Grams to be okay and things to go back to normal

No comments: