Sunday, August 24, 2008

A list.


Of things I, personally, want to better myself in.

1. I want to do better in school. I'm shooting for all A's! Even in math :D
2. I want to be a better friend.
3. I needa start paying more attention to my appearance. -CHECKAROO!
4. I want to keep my room cleaner - CHECK
5. I want to learn how to cut/style/dye my own hair
6. I want to save up my money
7. I needa do better around the house
8. I HAVE TO STOP BEING SO FORGIVING!!!!!
9. I need to learn say no sometimes
10. I want to become a role model to someone
11. I want to be something worth looking up to
12. I want to get out of the habit of cutting my hair...which totally cancels out number 5
13. I need to stop staying up so late on school nights
14. I want to broaden my interests
15. I want to meet new people
16. I need to stop taking things for granted and appreciate everything
17. I want to remain with my 15 year old innocence
18. I want to be a better girlfriend - CHECK!
19. I want to learn to speak French
20. I needa get over my fear of crickets.
21. I need to get in the habit of showering everyday -Nawww showering will always be a waste of time...forget it.

I'll add to this as it comes to me.

1 comment:

Dakota Floyd said...

With the exception of numbers 1 (I've always been a straight A student!), 3, 12, this was pretty much my list of stuff to do.

I didn't really achieve any of it, because I'm not that great of a person. I'm pretty sure you'll do better than me.

Woo!